Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Good morning all!

You know, I thought I was going to get a good nights sleep last night because I let myself be pushed to the point of exhaustion yesterday. Sadly, I still slept uncomfortably and not very long. I woke up at about 7:30... I didn't even use an alarm, I went to bed at 2AM, and no one woke me up at all- so why, oh why, can I no longer get a good nights sleep? Hmmm...

I am so incredibly sore today too. I guess that taking the dog for a walk and run was not the best idea before working a night shift at the DQ. Speaking of working at the DQ, I mentioned that I worked with my boss last night and some of his family. I also worked with the new girl, Carley. She seemed nice and I really like meeting new people. Jule seemed nice too, even though I didn't appreciate her need to stock everything in the middle of a line-out-the-door. I wound up working both windows at the same time at one point. Carley can't make cones yet and Jule was doing something in the back and Andy was eating dinner and I was working the other window. So I had to manage both at the same time. I don't think either families gave me a tip either =[ But who knows! I can't wait for tip money. It's my spending money. Paycheck goes straight in the bank as soon as I get it. Oh, and I picked up a shift on Friday. Apparently, we have 125 people scheduled to come in at some point so they need an extra person to work. That person is me. Six hour shift (1-7) ... yay. Except I might miss Nick's play that I'm supposed to be helping with tonight =[

I was thinking the other day (dangerous thing for me to do, I know) about how sometimes you say something and it shocks you. I was talking to Alana about it. It's like.... you didn't realize that that is exactly what you mean and are trying to say? I don't really know how to explain it without explaining the entire story, which honestly, is something I will not allow myself to do; plus, it is very long anyway. It's just an interesting thing to think about, I suppose.

Today is meant to be a day dedicated to second job-hunting. I'm unmotivated yet again, in all honesty. Plus, I feel like chopping my legs off every time I move. Nevertheless, I'll get out there at some point today. Right now I'm filling out online applications... I want to drive to Partridge Creek Mall and look there, but my mother didn't seem happy with that idea. Apparently, that is too far and would be pointless because I would have to pay for gas to get there. Yet, I have practically a gauranteed in for a job over there. But I'll look more locally for a couple more days. I still don't think it's that far. Half hour drive, tops.

Well, the day has barely started. If anything interesting happens or if I get really bored then I'll probably write again later. But it's time for me to change and do something of use.

Chau for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment