Thursday, May 14, 2009

I guess I kind of tired myself out today, haha.

I started off by waking up late because I once again did not get a good nights sleep. It makes no sense, honestly. I have probably the most comfortable bed in the entire house. So why do I have a hard time sleeping? Hmmm.....

I then changed into some shorts and a cami and went running with my dog again. We didn't go as far this time, because I had to be back in time to pick up Joe from school. I think my face burned a bit =P. But it was nice, nevertheless.

Oooo, before I went out with Mia for the run, I tried on my bridesmaid dress again. I thought I had gained weight and was really frustrated by it for a while. My dress wouldn't zip up all the way, but I got it eventually. Then I turned up some music and danced like an idiot in it, around my room. I'm just cool like that sometimes, I guess.

I went to Kohls later but couldn't find anything. So I just came home and ate dinner with the family. After dinner, I decided that I wanted to see a movie. So I went by myself because no one was available to go with. I felt kind of bad, because I told my parents that I was going with someone. I really did not want to just sit at home another night maybe, I'm not sure. Nevertheless, the movie was good and I almost cried at one point. So yeah.

The car ride home was weird... So I cranked up the music and stopped at starbucks. Luckily, I still have my gift cards from Christmas.

Work tomorrow. Only because 125 middle-schoolers are coming in and Tom thought that our staff was short-handed; but eh, I'll be there now so it's all cool.

I'm interested to see the spring concert on Saturday. Should be entertaining.

Well, chau for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment