Monday, May 25, 2009

I woke up today and my feet were still throbbing.

Worked again- no surprise. Earlier than expected but Jenny wanted to get a head start on things so that she could duck out of work early, of course. Plus, it would mean that she doesn't have to do it tomorrow. Why Dairy Queen has to be open for every single holiday ever, I do not know. But I don't mind because at least I get paid time and a half. Plus, it's not like I ever have anything planned for my days off or the holidays even. I lead a boring life- what can I say? Haha. Might as well work until exhausted and my feet fall off, right?

No luck on a second job yet. But I'm determined to overload myself this year. I'm very determined to stay focused on everything other than something social at the moment, I guess. Not that I'm being anti-social. I'm not, I promise. I am just trying to keep my mind running and busy with everything that should be more important than anything.

However, my secret plans for the summer have not quite vanished yet. But I'm stuck wondering about who to go to about it. It's weird that I don't speak about it out loud to anyone. It's really important to me and I'm trying to think it through very carefully- if I even ever work up the courage to make it happen. It worries me for no reason.

I'm so intrigued with this book. And for reasons that I know I shouldn't be. It's pulling me away from reality and putting specific pictures in my head. It's frustrating me in a good way, if that is even possible.

I talked to a new friend from CMU today and he informed me that at one point he had a mini-crush on me. I don't feel awkward about our friendship now that he has told me this, honestly. We're good friends and he's getting the shaft from people right now and is super stressed out. I wish I could be of more help. But I'm a friend and I'm doing the best I can. I try to make everyone happy and I don't see a problem with it.

I wish I could help so many people. I wish I could control things more.

Bllaaarg! My thoughts are giving me trouble right now, haha.

Chou for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment