Monday, May 4, 2009

Well, today was a beautiful nightmare.

I did not sleep at all last night. I stayed up working on my design projects that I'm hoping drastically impact my grade for the better. I'm hoping for an A, of course. After finishing up the one project, I collected my BCA 288 notes and book and headed to Kaya to study- it was 6:30 AM. I studied for an hour and a half straight- struggling to keep myself sane the entire time.
I took the final, returned to my room with yet another cup of coffee (which I detest the taste of, by the way), and proceeded to speed through another project that was due at 2 PM. I'm proud of how everything turned out and I'm rather pleased with the amount of work and studying I got done in a short amount of time. That class lasted until four- I was dying to get out of that room, of course. And when I got back to my dorm, I took off for a walk outside because it was beautiful out today- and I secretly hoped to add some color to my pale skin.
I called my mother and was informed of several things that I already knew. One being that Mrs. R from LHNW is pregnant. That school goes through English teachers like Hogwarts went through DADA professors. But like I said, I knew this information already. I also knew that my cousin broke off his engagement due to matters that I have no business knowing and, therefore, will not ask. All that leaves me with is a nasty taste in my mouth and a bitter outlook on the concept of promises. Don't make a promise if you're going to break it.
I'm going home Wednesday and starting work at the DQ next week already. Oh, and I'm looking for a second job. This summer is going to be fabulous, let me tell you (every inch of sarcasm intended). Well, at least I'm making money though, right? I have mixed feelings about going home. But honestly, I'm coming around to the idea of leaving here for a couple months. I'm just worried about being forgotten by some people I consider very important.
Anyway, I'm probably going to wind up at Kaya at some point again. No more coffee for me though- it made me feel pretty sick to my stomach this morning. I have math homework to finish before my exam tomorrow and a chemistry exam to study for as well. And look at the time! Wow, 11:22 already. Hmm... Guess I better get going.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment