Sunday, June 28, 2009

I just saw "My Sister's Keeper" and cried the entire time.

It was really good. I might read the book now- after I'm finished with my current one. Which is a slow but progressing progress, haha.
I bought the soundtrack on itunes too. It's really good as well, in my opinion.

Anyway, that's all the excitement I have had for a while. I saw Transformers 2 on its opening night with Mandy and that was also good. It's a total guy movie but i enjoyed it nevertheless. :]

Gram had a bad day today. It's hard to watch her sometimes. I got the boys outside for a super soaker fight the other day and her and Grandpa watched us, laughing. I felt like I was helping her somehow. Making her happy. That's all I can hope to do now. I just wish there were more, ya know? But death is inevitable. Unavoidable. A part of life.

I've been taking bike rides more and more lately. Each time, I try to look up at the sky while I'm riding or into the trees or something. To just notice my surroundings. I feel like everything is taken for granted sometimes.

I got called out on acting like a child the other day. It's not like I haven't been called out on it before either. I just wish that people understood that maturity is followed by loneliness. So many people aren't "as mature as Lydia is". So I'm told anyway. There is so much that people don't understand- that I don't understand. And so it is draining for me to be mature. To always be the "better" person. To rise above things even when I don't want to. It is a blessing, yes. But it's also something that I take for granted more often than not.

I'm going to write a book. I know I've said it before, but I think that is something I need to do for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment