Thursday, June 4, 2009

I've experienced every emotion imaginable within the past twenty four hours.

I found out that the boy I love has already moved on. A devastating blow that made me cry for four hours straight and call in sick to work. But I am truly happy for him and her. Part of me misses the good that I had with him, but he makes her happy and she makes him happy. Nothing should stand in the way of that. I honestly believe that.

Some day I might find the right person for me. Right now, I'm not looking. I'm still hurting, but at the same time, I'm perfectly okay. I'm needed by my friends and family. Life is confusing and scary but I'm okay with that. If it were different then it wouldn't be life.

I am a romantic. I don't get awkward hardly ever. I love feeling nervous in a good way. And I like to eat ice cream when I'm sad. I like that I have lived every moment without regret.

I have loved and been loved and that is all I could ask for. I got what I wanted and I am happy with what I have.

Goodnight, world. May tomorrow bring me more adventures and excitement.

And may the Lord bless and keep every one of you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment