Wednesday, June 3, 2009

When did gentlemen disappear off of the face of the planet?

When did men become pigs or animals of that nature?

When did love become temporary?

I went out with Steph and Sara today and we had a lot of fun. We flirted with cute boys in AE and then bought cute stuff and headed over to Lipuma's to resolve unfinished business with a sir named Chase. Ultimately, I watched as a friend of mine had her hopes shot down and realized the irony of being able to help others but not myself. I got hit on by Nick which was kind of funny and entertaining yet made me realize that they all want the same thing. And none of it is to be commited or in any kind of lasting relationship.

I'm tired of being discarded.

I'm more than a damn pretty face, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment