Monday, July 27, 2009

I am a natural observer of people. I love to people watch. It fascinates me.

I went to Cedar Point last Thursday with Steph and Adam H and Sajel. It was a lot of fun, of course! I hadn't ridden like half the stuff there so we took that opportunity to ride everything humanly possible to ride. It rained a little bit but that kept the lines down. We were walking around at one point and, well, there was this lady... And she was very large. And in a one piece bathing suit. Normally, I don't take time to point out such sights but this particular lady had a leg vagina. Her rolls in her leg had former another vagina. I know that sounds disgusting but when you see it, you not only are digusted but you can't help but laugh. A lot. And maybe that seems mean; however, this is not a normal sight and we weren't picking apart the lady or anything. We just had to laugh.

Like I said, people watching is fun.

I went to a Jonas Brothers concert again last night. Yes, another one. Yes, I am tired of their concerts for the most part. I need a break from the Jonas Brothers, haha. But I did have a lot of fun. I like being in a place that has so much high energy. It is very amusing for me to just watch the crowd go freaking nuts. It was pretty much like the South Park episode described, haha. I did really like the concert though. And I'm not making fun of the Jonas Brothers, because I do enjoy their music- despite the ridicule that ensues from liking the band. We went to McDonalds afterwards. It was a good time and I'm glad that I was invited.

I really, really, really want to go to Warped tour. I like a LOT of bands that are goign to be there. However, I don't believe I will be allowed to go alone. My parents would kill me, haha. But I really want to go. I just need to find someone.

It's funny how things end up.
And it makes me sad sometimes...
*shrugs* I should've known better and seen it coming. I suppose I did but didn't want to believe it.

Well, I'm going to the mall before Joe needs the car. It's my day off today. Finally, a day to myself.
<3

Oh, and I snuck out of the house the other night. But that is a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment