Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am upset.
By a number of things.

I'm not bringing out any specifics today. But I am tired of crying when there isn't a good enough reason to be doing so.

I could be optimistic about the rest of this year.
I could be.

But honestly? The reality of things is that this year is going to suck majorly.
I just have to make the best of the moments that are the good moments. The ones that make me smile. I'm not going to be negative unless there is a reason to be- I'm going to try anyway.
I am prepared.

Owl City is my favorite right now. I couldn't sleep last night. I slept in until 11 without waking up once- that's the first time that has happened to me... Well, at least this summer anyway.

I've made a lot of mistakes. But I'm not a horrible person.
I need space.
Wide open space =]

This is really vague. Not completely intentionally vague... Just vague. Lots on my mind and I've been running around all day trying to clean and work and figure things out. All in a desperate attempt to get permission to go to CedarPoint on Thursday with Steph to see Adam Hoff. =] I miss that kid. He was really cool.

Okay. I'm going to do 100 crunches and then go to sleep. Work tomorrow.

Goodnight, moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment