Thursday, September 3, 2009

I was, of course, out for a walk on this fine evening and while I strolled along, I had some very significant thoughts that prevailed in my head. I would like to share a lot of them with you:
  • immaturity is highly overrated.
  • my gender disappoints me greatly quite often (that's not to say that the other gender doesn't disappoint).
  • I shouldn't be judged for just one mistake. If you're going to judge me, take into account all of the mistakes that I've made. Granted, I'd prefer that you kept an open mind and forgive me for them instead.
  • Texting is going to be the death of me when I get home.
  • I'm so much different than everyone else out there that it almost scares me. Almost. Okay, maybe a little bit.
  • Faith is extremely important to me. EXTREMELY.
  • I got distracted and forgot about what I was going to write exactly... Oops.
Well, I'm going to chow down on some snacks now. I just bought a ton from the C3 downstairs and I'm actually craving all sorts of food right now. I'll pop in some more Criminal Minds, snack, think about tomorrow, and say a few prayers.

Goodnight, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment