Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lies

So lately, I've decided that it seems like every girl has this card^ pinned to her back at some point in time. Boys see it and take it as an easy way to trick those girls into believing anything. Sometimes, the girls' friends see this card and try to point it out to the girl wearing it. No one ever wants to believe they are being fooled. But then, even some girls see this before it happens- they feel the card being gently placed on their back. Sometimes they can't reach it to rip it off.

All I know is that I try to be the most honest of an individual that I can be. I don't want people to lie to me and so I try not to lie to them- it seems like an even exchange to me. Yet, this card seems to have been passed on to me for the time being. I just want to let you know: I'm not oblivious. I'll catch you in a lie.

The most you can do is disappoint me.

No comments:

Post a Comment