Monday, September 28, 2009

Rave.

^This is the only picture that I have from the rave... I wish I had a ton more to show you. But I didn't want to chance losing my camera amidst the sea of people.

My weekend, needless to say, was absolutely fantastic. I looked good, I felt great, and I met a TON of really awesome people. The music was loud and crazy fun. The room was hot but the night was chill. It was all just really fabulous.

I got to see Jake. He is absolutely one of my most favorite people ever. He's incredibly nice and fun to be around. I also got to see my brother, Matt, which was awesome. I love my brother. He is hilarious.

Ah.... I'm just so happy with all the people that I met and that I saw. Katie, Jessica, and Meagan were there. I think that they had a good time too, which makes me very happy as well. I wanted everyone to have a really good time. And I just cannot stop smiling, because I feel like everyone did have a really good time. There was minimal problems, no cops, nothing got broken... just all around good!

I was over there pretty much all weekend. I kicked butt in Mario Kart Wii, I helped set up things, and I just chilled around. The only bad things that happened was that Josh hurt his wrist when rearranging his room and I woke up the next morning to find this really cool girl, Amanda, in a homemade sling. Apparently, she had done a cartwheel outside on the wet grass and fell. She now has a fractured elbow, I think. I felt really bad for her, but I know that she did enjoy her night up till that point at least.

I met this really cool guy named Josh. I really like him. :] So I figured I might as well not be all secretive about it on here. I like him. There ain't nothin' wrong 'bout that.

I thought about putting a flat note in this note. Fortunately, I've decided to leave you all on the same note on which I began- a happy, natural note. So we'll leave all the flats for later.

That's all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment