Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well, here I am yet again.

My birthday came and went. It was a lot of fun and I am happy to say that I have some of the greatest friends in the world. I got this really cute hat, a cd, a coloring book basically, and candy. And there was a LOT of cake. There still is a LOT of cake, haha.

I went to Frankenmuth yesterday with Jessica. It was unbelievably fun and we've decided that when we go back, we're renting mopeds. I'm really excited about that. Oh, AND we ate at a SONIC. It was unbelievably amazing. We jammed to Honor Society pretty much all the way home. When we started to get closer to the apartment, we put on "Livin' on a Prayer" and basically blew out our vocal chords. Then we did another livechat- which is turning out to be extremely amusing.

Now I have all this homework to do. And I'd rather be out enjoying my day... So I think I'll put it off. I need to go to the book store anyway. So I'll probably go sit out on the grass, read a book, go play piano, go to the bookstore, and then start on my homework.

I really need my texting plan to reset itself. I'm going to get in trouble with the bill. Like whoa.

I got a new dress. And I finished putting up my posters. I may post pictures sooner or later. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment