Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ahh, putting on clothes straight from the dryer is one of the many things that make me extremely happy. You know that smiley face that Charlie Brown characters have sometimes? The squiggly one that looks adorable? That's how I feel in my newly cleaned, warm clothing.

Speaking of warm clothes, I have none at school. And it is pretty much 50 degrees like everyday. This is problematic. I don't like that it is so cold already! Haha, I suppose I should've seen it coming. Afterall, it is October now.

I need to be folding clothes and doing my German homework right now... but instead, I'm trying to think of something really cute to wear tomorrow. I've got my priorities straight, right? Hahaha.

I'm totally stoked for the Disney presentation next week. I've decided that I want to audition for a character too. It would be so amazing. I'm just so excited.

I really enjoy Ben Folds right now. I enjoyed his music before, but man, can that guy play piano. I wish I were that talented. I'd even settle for being as good as Adam P. from high school. He and I have taken piano for the same amount of years, yet I am way behind compared to him. I should be a lot better than I am. Well, at least I love it regardless.

Everyone is going home this weekend. It's homecoming at my high school. I'd like to go home, but then there is the issue of not having a car and well, I am going home the following weekend for the wedding. So I figure that I can just hold out one more week. I just hope that I find some way to entertain myself while everyone is gone. N64, perhaps?

Speaking of which, I realized that I don't seem to have Mario Kart up here... I don't think. Which is RIDICULOUS. Just sayin'.

Anyway, it's almost one and I should do my German. Plus, I gotta get up and look good tomorrow... lunch date thing... Plus, thinking I look good makes me feel more confident. It's awesome.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment