Saturday, October 24, 2009

Confession time.

I miss knowing that certain people are there for me sometimes. What is worse is that I hate not knowing what I did wrong to suddenly change that.

Today was tiresome simply because I did nothing. I tried making the video for Jessica, only to discover that my movie maker program hates me. And I can't stop sneezing today, which leads me to believe that I'm starting to get sick. I ultimately have no energy to do anything right now, haha; but I'm sick of sitting in our dorm room. I'd take a walk, but I think I'd be running the risk of actually becoming sick- and I can't afford to be sick. Ever. Especially with Halloween approaching.

I want to draw, but nothing has inspired me enough to do so. I want to sleep, but it's only 11:17 and I know that I won't be able to actually fall asleep until at least 2. I settled for watching "27 Dresses" instead.

I'm ready for things to start falling into place in my life- despite my fear of so many of those "things".

Tonight, while I was walking back from getting dinner, the clouds seemed to have parted just for me. A couple stars made their appearance in the brilliantly dark blue sky, shining brighter than ever. I don't wish on stars. Not even the shooting ones. I don't ever hold a desire to own a star for myself either. It may sound crazy, because stars aren't people, but I feel like I can relate to them. That's why I like to look at them, I think.
Well, that's one of the reasons anyway.

Goodnight, blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment