Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am in love.

With days like today.

Tonight I found myself so ecstatically happy that I wanted to cry. No joke. Legit tears formed in my eyes as I was out strolling about campus.

The Disney presentation is tomorrow. I'm going to the 6pm one. I'm both nervous and excited about finally applying for it. I'm going to audition for a character too. I just want to be down there. My heart and soul is amidst the Disney magic, I'm convinced.

I also have a lunch date tomorrow. Finally. After being canceled on the first time, I must admit that I was beginning to feel paranoid and doubtful. Tonight, those feelings were liberated. Suddenly, they are replaced with feelings of happiness and excitement. This kid seems really cool and cute and funny. I feel like a little girl. It is amazing and exciting and fun and yeah... It's just an awesome feeling.

I also got the new Relient K album today off of Amazon for like four bucks. I LOVE IT. So much. I'll be buying the hard copy as soon as I can as well. It's just so good!
Speaking of music, I added a music player to this blog of mine. If you scroll down all the way to the bottom, you'll find it. OR it might just play automatically. The songs are a temporary interest of mine. Some that have more meaning to me than others. But hey, I love all music in general.

So tonight, I thought of beautiful, poetic images when I was gazing into the night sky. They could be turned into lyrics or just a poem in general. Or I could just let them float aimlessly throughout my mind. I love night time walks.

And this week is Mere's wedding week! SO EXCITING!!! I'm super pumped. You have no idea.

I LOVE LIFE.
Thank you, Lord, for all the wonderful blessings. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment