Friday, October 23, 2009

Okay, okay, okay. So:

This weekend, I have our entire dorm room to myself! I have already used my Friday as a day to lay around and watch TV pretty much.... Yes, I know, I wasted the day completely. However, now I'm starting to clean, shower, and make a video for my dear friend Jessica. Tomorrow, I'm going to go house hunting with my future roommates: Courtney and friends. I'm pretty excited. I've been trying to ask around and see who has been looking for a place next year and if they need a roommate, but people seem to be rather unresponsive when I ask that question. And, well, it needs to be figured out like SOON....

The wedding was wonderful, of course! I went date-less, but that didn't matter at all- it typically doesn't. Pictures took a little bit too long and we wound up being like 2 hours late for the reception, haha. I had only had a bagel to eat all day, so I was starving and well... there were beverages in the limo that should not be consumed on an empty stomach.
I've ultimately have decided that I don't know how to dance. Slow or fast. My brother, Matt, tried to swing dance with me- granted, he was completely intoxicated at that point- but it was just an epic fail- all the twirling wasn't working out for us, haha. Alex (my aisle buddy :P) did a bunch of twirls too for the first dance as well. It was quite impressive and hard for me to keep up, honestly. Haha, I'm just not meant to be a dancer. I step on people's feet.
After the wedding and the reception, Jake and I wound up staying up until 7:30AM talking and waiting for breakfast to possibly start. I've never talked so much at once, I think. It was pretty awesome! Needless to say, the whole weekend was quite a success.

I wish I could say that the past couple weeks have been as successful, but that would be lying. No one has time to hang out anymore, I was told that a good friend of mine is involved in a relationship that I don't promote, I've been having second thoughts about a "relationship" in general, I've wasted more time that I'm comfortable with, and I'm potentially being avoided by an individual for some unknown reason.

I'm going to be Misty for Halloween. Apparently- or so I've been told- that it is a really good idea. My brother is going to be Flava Flav, which I can't wait to see, personally. Maybe I'll post a picture of the both of us at some point.

Anyway, I've got to get going if I plan on starting this video for Jessica... It won't turn out as awesome or funny as I want it to, but still- I know it'll at least make her smile. :]

Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment