Thursday, October 8, 2009

Okay so it's been one heck of a rollercoaster of emotions this week.

The first thing that I should point out to you all (if there is anyone who reads this, haha) is that I did not get into the Disney college program. I haven't told too many people about it yet. It wasn't exactly something I was happy about at all. I belong in Disney and I know it. It's what I want to do. But I didn't get in. And rather than dwelling on the negative aspect of it, I should try to move on and wait to apply again in the future. My parents reminded me that there is a reason for everything. God has a plan. I just don't know what it is yet.

The plus side of this, I suppose, is that I have the opportunity to have a different job this summer. I'm sure I've mentioned that I'm tired of my hometown in earlier posts. And that is the truth. I don't hate my hometown- it's lovely really and I really like it when people visit and I can show them around. But I've been there for 19 years now. I want to be somewhere I'm not familiar with. We'll see how that all works out.

I had a very interesting and good conversation on my "lunch date". It kind of made me think a whole lot more afterwards, but I've been reassured that it was a good step that we'd taken. Personally, I just hope it works out. Or if I gain a good friendship, to say the least.

The wedding is on Friday, I go home today for the rehearsal dinner, and I am very excited about all of it! Anna told me that we're actually going to be taking a limo to the hall which is cool. I'm getting my hair trimmed today and I am so relieved about it- my bangs were becoming way too long and were starting to bug me. I get to see Jake too, which is always fun and filled with hugs. I did talk to him for an hour on the phone yesterday. And that is a good thing because typically, I'm afraid of talking on the phone.... something about fear of not being able to hold a conversation. Needless to say, I enjoyed our conversation a lot and am more comfortable talking on the phone now.

Anyway, I've got a 5-7 page paper to edit and turn in before I leave... which is at 3... and I also need to shower and pack a little bit. So I better get going then.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment