Sunday, November 22, 2009

I just don't know.

This weekend was nuts. I mean, it was loads of fun, of course. It was just... I don't know. I can't find words to describe what I'm thinking, I guess? Haha, it happens to me sometimes.

I went to a friend's birthday party on Friday. It was a masquerade and I made this really sweet looking mask. I was really happy with how it turned out. And what do I do? I leave it at her place and probably won't get to see it again. I guess I'll just have to make another. Still. It was pretty awesome.

I became really ill on Saturday and for the first time ever spent my afternoon by the toilet. I was in the bathroom from about one until about 4:30. It was disgusting and completely frustrating and just tiresome. After I finally came to terms with my stomach, Leah and I went to go see New Moon at 8. It was actually pretty good! I was kind of surprised, honestly. I didn't like Twilight all that much. But I would like to see New Moon again, I think. If only I had money... haha. We got back at like 10:30ish and Julian, Steph, Riss, and Jennifer were already on their way to being noisier than normal (well, not Jennifer). We went to some house party for the evening. Jenn and I were designated "mothers" of the evening, haha. And I'll just say that I've seen enough vomit in one whole day/night to last me a lifetime now.

And now here I sit. Ultimately just plain unwilling to do my homework, and fighting with my brain about how I feel and why I feel it. My feelings are being vague with my sense of logic right now and it is rather unsettling.

Well, time to go get bosco sticks before they are put away for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment