Monday, November 2, 2009

I should be thankful.

I got what I prayed for this weekend.
Answers.
They just weren't the answers I wanted to hear.

And I let it affect my mood, which was wrong of me to do. It shouldn't even have phased me.
But that's exactly what it did.
And you know what?
Phases pass.

I think.

I did enjoy Halloween. Despite spending a few hours in the bathroom whilest people came in and out to watch me be sick. I'm surrounded by good, caring people. And for that, I'm glad and thankful.
I've made a lot of new, interesting friends. And I bought an air soft gun. It was probably one of the highlights of my entire weekend.

So today I found someone's deoderant in the bathroom and since I didn't have mine on hand and desperately needed some, I borrowed it. I wish I had taken a closer look, because this stuff smells (still) AMAZING. Hahahaha

That's all for now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment