Monday, November 30, 2009

Let it snow!

I have mixed feelings about you, Snow.
You look very pretty, yet if you had a heart, it'd be ice cold.

It is snowing here at this very moment, if you couldn't have guessed that already. I honestly do enjoy to watch snow fall and I like to even play in it once it has settled in to stay. But I, being the incredibly scatter-brained individual that I am, left my practical boots at home. Plus, I have lost my gloves, which means that I have to buy large amounts of hot chocolate so that when I walk to class, I have something to warm my hands. Buying lots of hot chocolate... it adds up, lemme tell ya.

This is the last full week of classes. It's kind of a bitter sweet feeling for me. I'm not exactly sure why. I mean, I'm ready for break and I'm excited for a whole new class schedule; but something has me feeling uneasy. Perhaps it is just finals lurking around the corner that has me all stressed out.

I went to dinner with a boy in my painting class today. It was fun. He's not what I expect, which is rather refreshing and mysterious, I think. Learning about people is so much fun. The only problem is that I get so caught up in "learning" that I forget to "teach" others about myself. I'll work on that, haha.

Thanksgiving was wonderful! I really needed the little break and I wish that it could've been dragged out longer than it was. I have the most adorable little cousins in the world. Seriously. I wish I had pictures to share with you, but I was busy chasing them around and whatnot, haha. Oh, and I've eaten enough food to last me for weeks- I might as well hibernate, because I'm well prepared for it :P.

Well, I want to get a head start on this German homework I have to do for tomorrow. Nothing like being the biggest procrastinator in the world! WOO! haha, seriously, don't take after me- it's a bad idea.

Tchuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment