Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Dilemma

So here is the dilemma:

There are a million things that I want to say. A million phrases and conversations that I would strike up just to be more interesting and to prove that I am not this silent, shy girl that you know from painting class.

And then you look at me. And *poof* it's all lost.

And then you talk to me. And you tell me that I need to talk more.

But you see, at that moment, if I were to open my mouth, the only thing you would hear would be something along the lines of, "erryeahhuhhhmmha blattenah nahhh",
or something similar to the grape lady video on youtube.

And that would be followed by a serious of perplexed looks on your part.

It just wouldn't be pretty.
So please be patient. I promise that I will eventually catch some of my breath back in order to form a sentence. Would you mind not taking all of it? I kind of need to breathe to live, ya know. Oxygen. Kinda necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment