Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Break:

Well I was hoping for some profound topic to blog about to just pop into my mind spontaneously.
I fail in that hope.
No profound or thought provoking blog thoughts tonight, unfortunately. Perhaps your mind was tired of trying to wrap around my twisted thought train anyway. I truly do not know.
It’s spring break. I’d like to say that I’m vacationing in a sunny, beach-like location. Or perhaps just somewhere with beautiful landscapes. However, my vacation consists of staring at a very complicated painting and the inside of a Dairy Queen.
I want to soak my feet in something that will make them stop throbbing.
Work is the same as it always is. Enjoyable and productive. I feel the need to gain new job experience though. Guess it is a good thing that I will be doing just that soon anyway.
I worry about certain friends of mine and the choices and decisions they are quick to make lately.
*sigh* that is all I have to say for the moment. Perhaps I will think of something more in-depth later tonight. For now? I’m going to watch UP!

2 comments:

  1. I actually wound up watching it while taking a bath, haha. It was heavenly! I love that movie.

    ReplyDelete