1. Where was your first kiss?
Hahaha. In a dorm room, believe it or not.
2. What are you feeling right now this very moment?
Pensive, I think is the correct term to describe it. With the burning desire to sing.
3. If you could fly, but had to leave everything behind, would you?
Yes, I would.
4. What color are your socks?
5. Do you have a morning routine? What is it?
Kind of? I wake up, turn off the first alarm, sleep, wake up another two times after turning off the second and third alarm, climb out of bed, pee, put in contacts, shower, brush teeth, grab books, head to class.
6. If the world was going to end tomorrow, how would you spend today?
I spend every day like it were my last, because the world could end tomorrow.
7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
8. What is your favorite quality in others?
Selflessness or understanding.
9. What is the scariest thing you've encountered?
I remember last year my mother sent me a picture message of my younger brother's mouth. He'd look like he'd gotten into a huge fight and lost. I called her and she didn't pick up. I hyperventilated. I'm very close with my family. Turns out he had to have stitches, had a minor concussion, and therefore had to be woken up every 3 hours that night. That was pretty scary for me.
Personal encounters though- you'll have to maybe ask me. I'm still not comfortable talking about a particular frightening moment.
10. When do you feel alive?
I think I understand what this question is trying to mean, despite it's poor wording- so... when I'm playing the piano.