Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Moment:

So here I am, 7:02PM on a Thursday. I’m sitting in my room, door closed, and bored; which, of course, leaves me alone to think about everything and anything in my life.

There was a moment. A moment that I’ve only ever had with one person. And ironically enough, that one person is someone who I can’t have moments with. It’s a really weird feeling that I can’t allow myself to pursue nor would it actually go anywhere if I pursued it. But I love that moment. And I hope that I can find someone else who I can have that moment with.

Or can you only have certain moments with one person? Because everyone is different, you know? Right? I kind of hope I’m wrong.

So I tend to be overly nice to people I consider my friends. They might not really even consider me as much of a friend. But the moment person? I know that their birthday is coming up. And part of me keeps debating on whether or not to buy Tiger tickets. I love the Tigers. But I know that I’d probably wind up sheepishly giving them to the person for their birthday. But I shouldn’t… right? I shouldn’t, but I really want to.

I mean, if my heart says so, shouldn’t I just listen to my heart? Or is it my head that needs to start speaking up more?

I don’t know.

Maybe I really am crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment