Sunday, July 25, 2010

Broken:

Well, I'm single again.

And to be honest, I've had a pretty rough week.
I don't think I've ever felt this low or upset.

Dean accused me of cheating on him right in front of his face. Granted, it was completely false. I would never cheat on anyone. Ever. EVER. No matter the circumstance, I wouldn't even think to do something like that. But when alcohol is involved, people tend to not think as clearly as perhaps they should.
He said some awful things to me and I went home in tears. I broke it off with him. It's hard though. Really hard.
I think that the worst part so far today is when we went to church- not because we were in church, because honestly I was glad to get back to church- but my grandmother turned to me and asked, "where is Dean?" and when I told her that he had gone home, she followed it up with, "well, is he coming back?" My mother then hushed my grandma and said that we would talk about it later.

I just have a lot on my mind.
And I don't want to be around anyone at all for a while.

This is going to suck for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment