Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Well, it is about that time again.
Time for Christmas.

I'm not even close to being finished with shopping and tomorrow is Christmas Eve.
I've actually been spending all my time working or going out of state or reading or online.
I don't update this blog much more because I have another site that I enjoy more-so.
Plus, I'm under the impression that just about no one reads this anymore.

But as an update:
I'm still single. Not really enjoying being single during holiday "lovey dovey" season crap, but that's natural and it's the same every year, so it actually is tolerable.
I temporarily cut off communication with my best friend. Nor do I intend on starting up that friendship again ever if he never apologizes like he promised. I will miss him most definitely, but I need time, space, and lots and lots of hugs and I NEED an apology. I deserve one or at least an attempt. I'm really not that hard to please.
I really have been itching to write lately but nothing seems to come to mind that is interesting enough to go on and on about.
Song on repeat right now is "Wait it Out" by Imogen Heap. Gorgeous song. Totally relate-able to part of my life right now.
Reading "The Hunger Games" trilogy. On book two at the moment. Finished book one in two days. Guess you can say I'm loving it.
Slowly beginning to realize that my imagination is one of the happiest places in the world (or rather in my world, haha) and I get the privilege of having it with me at all times.
Also beginning to realize that I find beauty in a lot of simple and complex stuff that people don't normally.
I asked for a vocal/music recorder program for my computer this Christmas. Also asked for a ukulele and clothes. Also would love a polaroid camera but forgot to ask for it. Also asked for my grandfathers violin. Also requested the third book of this trilogy.
Wanted to send multiple gifts to people who would least expect it. Might still do that. Just not until after Christmas now.

Other than that, you aren't missing much.
My best friend in the whole world came to visit me today. Every moment spent with him is spent happily. He's the best person in the world with the greatest heart I've seen ever.
^That is a different best friend than the one mentioned earlier who I am not speaking to. Two different kinds of friends. Both are dear to my heart regardless.

Alright now I'm going to listen to this song one more time and then read.
Hope all is well!
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment