Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yeah, yeah, yeah

So I haven't exactly been keeping up to date on my updates :P
What are you going to do about it? haha well, uh... stop reading and checking up on me... dang it, I don't want that to happen- DON'T DO THAT.

So anyway, life is life. It's been both good and bad within the past week or two. School started back up. Classes are great(except my English class. Seriously! I usually love English! :[). I'm going to make an effort to work out every Tuesday and Thursday- we'll see if that holds up for long.

So I thought that the boy I like[d] stopped returning feelings for a while. All because I hadn't really hung out with him in like the past week. Talk about over-reaction, Lydia, sheesh. People get busy. I need to realize that. I think it's just because I know that some people say they are busy when I know that they could potentially make time. But then again, I'm easy going and I don't mind being ignored every now and then. It's not like I've fallen off the face of their world. I've just been gripping on to the edge for a really long time... hahaha, alright, I hope you can sense the bitter tone I'm trying to convey here. I'll admit it upsets me to a point. But that's why I have a life and I enjoy it regardless of feeling unimportant sometimes.

Anyway, this boy. He and I are both not ready for a full out relationship so we're just kind of winging it and dating, so to speak, and I couldn't be more okay with that. I want to be friends with him. Like really good friends with him before being in a relationship. I think that is a better way to go about it at the moment. Plus, there is more to it than that.

Regardless, I really like this boy and I've noticed my jealousy occasionally come out of nowhere like a bad rash. But I don't know where this will go and I'm doing my best to side-step all the girly-attachment feelings at the moment. It's ultimately failing, but I'd like to think it's working, ya know? haha

I found this, and I like it:





I just hope no one extinguishes the fire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment