Saturday, June 13, 2009

Roughest day I've had in a while, I think.

But I am sticking to my decision.

I've been all over the place, it seems, in the past couple of days. I had a fun yet somewhat not-so-fun night last night. Boys need to stop getting a hold of my number because I'm tired of it just being passed from one to the other. I didn't feel well today and I still feel a bit nauseous, honestly. I found out that fruit punch makes me throw up if I drink too much of it. At least, I'm pretty positive that it is the fruit punch since the thought of it is repulsive to me now. The wings lost, sadly. And I was at work all night- it was a dead night because of the game so it wasn't so bad.

Amanda came in and she talked to me for a while until Jule rudely interrupted us because she thought that I was being unfair for having a conversation while the rest of them... well, helped two customers and then joined in to say hello. It was ridiculous and I'm still pissed about it when I think about it. Anyway, Amanda is getting married soon- I hope I get invited cause I love weddings and Amanda is really cool :). She's also moving to Florida in February and she invited me to come visit her and her soon-to-be-husband when I go down there for Disney- and we'd go to church and hang out for a weekend because where they live is close to Orlando. I like Amanda- she's so bubbly and happy and outgoing all the time. It's great talking to someone like that.

Lost a friend today. Well, for the time being anyway. They don't have any idea about it and I'm still emotionally sick from cutting them out of my life for the time being. It's not a pleasant or healthy feeling, honestly. But it had to be done, I think. Too bad though.

Anyway, I've got work in the morning and then Molly's grad party to go to tomorrow. So I really need to sleep.

Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment