Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am in love with Chris Colfer.

Well, his character (Kurt) on "Glee" anyway.

I'm practically obsessed with this last episode. They sang Defying Gravity from Wicked in it. Ugh. It was just SO good. And yeah. I love Chris Colfer. He's moved into a list of people that I want to someday meet.

Otherwise, life is pretty basic. School. Calls from home. Hanging out with friends. You know, the usual.

I did call my mother today to ask about my grandmother. My mom had left a rather vague comment on my brothers facebook page about staying up really late with my grandma- that is never a good sign, so I called. I won't give you the details, I guess, because my mother seemed to want to keep it within the family or something- hence the vague-ness on her part. But, I will tell you that my grandma is okay.

Today (and by today, I mean yesterday since it was only an hour and a half ago), was one of my best friend's birthdays. She had an amazing day (she told me). And I could not be happier for her. She deserves the very best in life and I am happy to have her as such an amazing friend. So, Alana, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again)!

I slept for a good chunk of the day simply because I was bored. I don't like doing that. I just wasted a perfectly good day with sleep that I didn't even need; and now I am going to have a hard time sleeping tonight. I did write love on my arms today though. I'll admit that I almost forgot, but thankfully I remembered when I woke up from my nap. That organization is one that I support whole-heartedly. I actually ordered something from their store tonight- it's on back-order though so who knows when I'll actually get it.

I've been having a really bad week or so lately. Thankfully, I'm not going to let that bring me down any longer.

Well, that's about it for now. I'm wearing clothes that I just got out of the dryer (well, they were freshly out of the dryer like an hour and a half ago or so...) and it is one of my favorite feelings ever, I've decided.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment