Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It has been a long day, ladies and gentlemen. But nevertheless, a good day. :) I'm just tired now, when really I should not be, since I didn't wake up until about noon.

I went shopping at like 3ish today, and didn't get home from the mall until about 7:30. I ran into Jessica who I was DELIGHTED to see. And then she was meeting up with Clay, who I know, but had never actually met before.
I bought some new jeans- I didn't have a light colored pair. And I bought tights for my New Years Eve outfit. I wish I could show it to you! It's so cute!!! But sometimes, it makes me feel like I look fat in it. I know that that is a mental thing though, so it's all good.

Well, I'm going to install DQ Tycoon on my computer and try it out. Plus, like I said before, I'm super tired.

So Happy [early] New Year!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment