Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bah, bah, bah, bah, BAH!

I can't say that I am a huge fan of lying and saying that I'm okay with certain things. But it's best if I do and stuff. Well, phooey on the best of things. If it even is the best thing to be doing. ANYWAY, this is not a matter to be discussing publicly.

Neither is the fact that I cried myself to sleep last night and have no idea why. I think it was because I created a scenario in my head in which I was distraught- I could see it all perfectly- stupid visual thought processor. But half way through my tears, I was silently chuckling to myself and asking myself how this possibly could've happened. I had no real reason to be crying. It was like I was having a nightmare, yet I was still awake almost completely. It was completely bizarre; so naturally, I'm fascinated by it.

Today was pretty awesome. I didn't have much more cleaning to do because it was almost completely finished by Friday evening. So instead, I pulled out my acoustic guitar, had my brother tune it/teach me to tune it, and pressed my fingers to the uninviting and hurtful strings. I didn't really learn a whole lot today; just kind of messed around with chords and tried to get used to the feel of a different guitar.

Dad's side of the family came about an hour or so after we picked up the chicken. I was reading at the time. Anna and I spent a majority of our time reminiscing back to older, better days. We played Sega and started to watch The Lion King, but she had to leave just as the movie was starting so it was rather short-lived.

Joe at this very moment, is using my desk computer, which happens to be dysfunctional for reasons beyond my own understanding. Mike is supposed to fix it in a week, I think. Meanwhile, Joe grumbles while he can't send his paper through e-mail and our printer is out of ink. I offered a simple solution, but he told me it was a waste of his time. *Sigh* I can't win that argument.

I start work tomorrow at 12:30 PM. I hope I remember how to work everything correctly. Afterall, we are one of the busiest Dairy Queen's in the state... I honestly hope that I'm not working with my boss. No offense to him at all. He's very nice; it's just that no one really likes working with the person in charge, I think. It puts you on edge and the pressure gets you more often than not. I'm hoping he takes the day to go golfing or something.

Well, Joe just left in a huff. I'm going to see what's up and if I can help.

Chau for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment