Sunday, May 3, 2009

I have resorted to creating a blog in hopes of further procrastinating studying for finals. But I like to write, so perhaps this will be of more use to me than I expect it to be.
One thing you should probably know is that I don't typically write about anything of importance, so it you were looking to find some sort of useful information then I suggest you look elsewhere. You should also probably know that I tend to be self-absorbed at times and I can be very blunt and maybe even a little harsh at times. Then again, maybe you didn't actually need to know any of that. I just thought I would state it before being called out on it.
That being said, I'm just an average eighteen year old girl, who goes to college and hopes of someday making something of myself. I've been known to be extremely quiet and I've heard that I'm a good friend- that's not my decision to make, so I have no way of truly knowing; other than from what I hear anyway. I'm short and sometimes have a short-temper as well. Granted, I do not go around yelling at people for just anything. I, instead, have developed a reputation of being too nice to everyone. Since when is there a limit on how nice you can be?
I like sitting outside. It's actually where I am at this very moment. I find it very relaxing, honestly; and it helps me to sort through my crazy, unorganized thoughts.
At the beginning of this new and exciting college life, I will admit that I thought I knew what I wanted. I thought I knew who I was too. But as I take a step back from things, I'm coming to realize that I am less sure than when I started. I don't know where my life is headed and I can't help but feel that I am running out of time- even though I am only eighteen and have my whole life ahead of me.
Oops, as much as I would love to ramble on and on about myself, something has come up and has made it so that I am unable to continue for the time being. I should be studying anyway. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment